Am I the only one that has problems with the audio level on the podcasts?

Created by cowgod on June 25, 2018, 11:13 a.m.
  • I listen in my car and I have to DOUBLE my audio volume when listening to the podcast vs. listening to anything else. If I'm using my phone for navigation while listening to the podcast, Google Assistant screams at me IN A QUARTER MILE, TURN LEFT because the audio has to be cranked up so high. If my bluetooth messes up when I first start my car and plays Google Music instead of the podcast, prepare to be deaf for the next few minutes. This happens for both TIOAT and Still Untitled, and I also go deaf whenever Adam laughs right into the mic, because if I don't turn it up loud, half the time I can't hear Norm. Can you guys please increase the audio levels?

• after year and years I think they are happy with the audio level. Also from my own experience you can decrease white noise and other background stuff by having a lower volume. I agree it would be great if the audio was up a bit but they have their set up dialed into what they want. at least the videos are always amazing.

• after year and years I think they are happy with the audio level. Also from my own experience you can decrease white noise and other background stuff by having a lower volume. I agree it would be great if the audio was up a bit but they have their set up dialed into what they want. at least the videos are always amazing.

• I find the volume too low as well most the time.

• I find the volume too low as well most the time.