SD card speeds

Created by hotrodder on Nov. 29, 2018, 4:33 p.m.
  • Read Adam Savage's article on testing SD card speeds. Had trouble overseas in July/ August 2018 with cards, mainly SanDisk Ultra 32GB micro cards.Contacted SanDisk and was asked to run CrystalDiskMark software to assess speeds. However I dont know which CDM to download and the ones I did didn't give me the option of assessing my SD card, only HDD on PC. So Used ATTO tests. Using a new 3.0 Transcend Card reader on win 7 2.0. Most tests prod read speeds of around 31 and write speeds approx average 13 over 7 cards the same. My question is to whether the computer reduces test speeds? Does using a 3.0 reader into 2.0 affect readings. These cards were bought online. Surprisingly an Extreme pro 32GB card bought from a "reliable: retailer is one they (sanDisk) feel is not good and should be returned.Overall how good are these tests online and what computer factors if any can reduce or affect the final readings.

I await some learned comment.

• SD card is one of the most important technology in this digital age and the speed of an SD card is very much needed to enhance the performance of the device and it will fasten the data transfer speed while sharing information between two devices. You may visit https://uaewebsitedevelopment.com/seo-services-dubai/ to get more details about an SD card speed.