Official Title for this Job Field?

Created by GeekPeek2049 on Sept. 17, 2018, 1:29 p.m.

  • I've been interested in practical props, model making, replicas, etc. for some time, and i'm curious as to what the field is called other than "artist" or "production artist". There has to be a proper Job Title, correct?

    To go along with that question i pose another question; How does one get into this field professionally? I'm assuming apprenticeship and such, but how would one go about seeking this as a career?

    Any sort of information that can lead me in the right direction would be wonderful!