Winning An Ex Back?

Created by podosky on May 14, 2018, 2:44 a.m.
  • Hi Guys, I need a little advice on how to go about winning my ex-girlfriend back. We're both 25 and working, and have been together for about a year. We broke up about a month back because it was an extremely busy period for me at work and I became a little impatient and short tempered due to the stress. She couldn't take it and walked away from the relationship after an argument broke out.

I know she still has feelings for me, because we're still in contact and even flirt a little, but everytime I try to ask her out she gives me an excuse not being able to. I'm trying my best to be patient but I wanna know if there's even a chance or a way to go about winning her back? Thanks, I appreciate any advice given.

• Sounds like patience might be the way to go, let things cool down a bit, and once you feel confident that you won't start stressing out and repeating the pattern that led to the breakup in the first place, tell her how you feel. It sounds as if you're being above board and pro-active already, but she isn't ready to get back together, possibly because she believes the work-life balance situation hasn't improved and she doesn't want to risk another argument that might actually damage the friendship part of your relationship.

If you give it some time, tell her how you feel and she tells you its over, accept it and consider easing up on the flirting for a bit until you are sure you won't be making things "weird".

Also, I was almost certain this was one of those love-spell spam posts before I read it :)

• @kim_a: i almost deleted it, thinking it was spam, so you're not the only one. (also, great advice.) Good luck, Podosky!