Cast Premium Content

Created by Simonlevey on March 17, 2018, 1:31 a.m.
  • Morning all,

I am new to Tested Premium but not watching tested vids on Youtube. Most of the time I cast the videos to my Chromecast however it doesn't look like there is an option to cast the premium videos from the tested website. Can I access premium content through Youtube?

Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Many Thanks

Simon

• I've never heard of any way to access premium content through youtube unfortunately.

I do wish they'd implement the cast ability into the player on the site for premium content as I have been put off watching a lot of premium content over to,e since I don't have the ability to cast it to a chromecast and have spent less and less time in front of a PC to sit down and watch the videos over the last year.

• We're so sorry that you are unable to cast at this time. We're currently working with our video provider to implement this function into the premium player. While I don't have a specific ETA for when this will be available, please know that it is definitely on our roadmap.

Since the premium videos are behind a paywall, there is no option to view them on Youtube.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

• I'm using Chrome in Windows 10...I can right click on the video (premium content) and I get a cast option in the context menu that comes up - I select my TV, which is on the same home network and voila...hope that helps. :-)