how i update my PC's drivers !!

Created by JacksonCruz on March 15, 2012, 6:24 p.m.
  •  Hi everyone,
    i think my PC's driver is outdated, as b'coz monitor colors are messed up..so i think may be its drivers which are not working well need to update..??
    So, tell me how i can ??
  • You can search the internets for this kind of things.  Find out the brand and model number.  Type it in to google and usually you can find them on there main website.
  • Also, if you're running Win7/Vista you can go to "Device Manager", open the sub menu "Display Adapters", right click on whatever adapter there is below that (whether it is integrated graphics or a graphics card) and select "Update Driver Software". Note that the drivers you find directly from the site are usually up-to-date, while the Windows ones tend to lag behind a bit. This is really only a viable option if you don't know what to search for on the internet to find the right drivers. 
  • @JacksonCruz:
    Its likely not a driver issue that is causing your problem but far more likely its one of the following : the monitor itself, the videocard or the monitor cable.

• Use this. It'll scan and update all of your devices with the necessary drivers, without you searching for model numbers of your devices.

• If you want to update your PC's drivers then download the best free driver updater software for your Windows PC. These software can help to detect the outdated or corrupt drivers present on your system.

https://www.techpout.com/best-driver-updater-software-for-windows/