Nexus One Screen & Case Protection

Created by KenPascoe on March 15, 2012, 6:37 p.m.
  • I think your link is broken, it gives me a 404 error when I click it. Copy and pasting it works though.
  • Isn't the body made (at least partially) of some kind of teflon composite? I don't think you have to bother with that if you don't want to. 

One thing nobody seems to be able to find out is whether or not the N1 uses Corning Gorilla Glass. I dunno. That one dude took a key to his screen to no adverse effects but other people complain that the display is flimsy.
  • @KenPascoe: 

The InvisibleShield is fantastic. It's the only screen protector I've ever seen that feels like it's not even there. The trick to getting it on is to lay it down on a table, then lower your phone onto it. Squeegee out the bubbles with a credit card and you're good to go.
  • I got the zagg for my droid and took it off.  It wasn't invisible and the screen is probably glass, so you really don't need one.
  • I use a Zagg for screen protection and the Seidio Innocase II Surface (black) for full body protection.  I'm of the opinion that I paid several hundred dollars for a phone, I can pay a few more to keep it in good condition for as long as possible.
  • This is part of the reason why I don't have any desire to buy a fancy phone, I would become paranoid about breaking it.
  • @ZombiePie: The more paranoid you are about breaking something, the more likely you are to break it. In my experience. 
  • @Jayge said:
    " @ZombiePie: The more paranoid you are about breaking something, the more likely you are to break it. In my experience.  "
    There's a great deal of truth to that statement, but it hasn't stopped me from avoid certain tech. The other problem is that I'm forgetful and easily loose things...even important things.

• Just use a condom.