Strand Beest Book

Created by Idoop on Aug. 28, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
  • Hello Tested,

I would like to adress this to Adam.

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Ingmar van den Hoven and i am a student in Delft in The Netherlands.

I've been following tested for a while and i absolutely love it. I'm also a huge fan of Mythbusters and used to live in SanMateo CA.

But on to my point, I was wondering if you allready have the book from Theo Jansen. If not I might perhaps be able to get you a copy(dutch if preferd) and signed(I currently study at the school he went to, so contact should be fairly simple).

If there's anything I could do from here in Holland let me know.

Ingmar van den Hoven

BTW is this the correct Topic? If not could it be moved?

• You might want to tweet him, his twitter is @donttrythis

I don't think he checks the forums regularly, if at all (he says he reads the Still Untitled comments).

• Allright cool ill keep it in mind!

• @Idoop: Welcome to the tested community. We pride ourselves in being inclusive, kind, and informative.

Will and Norm tend to read the forum and all comments on videos usually, and Adam has said that he reads untitled comments on tested.com. Also for Will and Norm you can reply directly to them through the use of an (at symbol) followed by their user name. That will flag the comment right to their notifications.

People on YouTube are all trolls, and the comments on the tested videos, in no way reflect the people you will find here.

Stephen Westervelt

• Oke thanks for the help guys!

• @willsmith: would you mind checking this out will?

• @Idoop: the tag to direct it at will is AT sign plus just will . it doesn't show up in the insta-tag.... its weird i know.

• Ah that helps!

@will: would you mind checking this out will?

• Programming is my main subject. I am writing a dissertation on the possibilities of implementing artificial intelligence.

• @bobkilt said:

Programming is my main subject. I am writing a dissertation on the possibilities of implementing artificial intelligence.

I do not know what you want I can advise an interesting resource https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/health/ for people who want to develop in different directions. I read a book about self-education. People who want to study complex logistical manipulations should study the literature.

• No

These are the final words. I recommend not to use links on this forum.