Strand Beest Book

Created by Idoop on Aug. 28, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
  • Hello Tested,

I would like to adress this to Adam.

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Ingmar van den Hoven and i am a student in Delft in The Netherlands.

I've been following tested for a while and i absolutely love it. I'm also a huge fan of Mythbusters and used to live in SanMateo CA.

But on to my point, I was wondering if you allready have the book from Theo Jansen. If not I might perhaps be able to get you a copy(dutch if preferd) and signed(I currently study at the school he went to, so contact should be fairly simple).

If there's anything I could do from here in Holland let me know.

Ingmar van den Hoven

BTW is this the correct Topic? If not could it be moved?

• You might want to tweet him, his twitter is @donttrythis

I don't think he checks the forums regularly, if at all (he says he reads the Still Untitled comments).

• Allright cool ill keep it in mind!

• Oke thanks for the help guys!

• @willsmith: would you mind checking this out will?

• Ah that helps!

@will: would you mind checking this out will?

• Programming is my main subject. I am writing a dissertation on the possibilities of implementing artificial intelligence.

• @bobkilt said:

Programming is my main subject. I am writing a dissertation on the possibilities of implementing artificial intelligence.

I do not know what you want I can advise an interesting resource https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/health/ for people who want to develop in different directions. I read a book about self-education. People who want to study complex logistical manipulations should study the literature.

• No

These are the final words. I recommend not to use links on this forum.