Pankcakes or Waffles

Created by ArchScabby on March 15, 2012, 6:41 p.m.
  • Man, that was tougher than I thought it would be.  Waffles are so versatile though.
  • @Zenaxzd said:
    " I've never actually had a waffle :| "
    You are a bad person! Get one now!
  • I will join my fellow elitists in voting for waffles.
  • I love me some Waffles.
  • @natetodamax said:
    " @Zenaxzd said:
    You are a bad person! Get one now! "
    Well really the only place in walking distance that has waffles is this giant buffet that requires you to use an actual waffle maker which I have totally never used and there are usually tons of people around waiting to use it and if I bothered with it I know I would probably hold up the line/make a fool of myself... so I have been avoiding the waffle maker for almost 3 years now... Sad I know.
  • @Zenaxzd:  

Where do you live?  I'm driving there and making you a waffle.  This is just...a travesty
  • @Zenaxzd said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    " @Zenaxzd said:
    You are a bad person! Get one now! "
    Well really the only place in walking distance that has waffles is this giant buffet that requires you to use an actual waffle maker which I have totally never used and there are usually tons of people around waiting to use it and if I bothered with it I know I would probably hold up the line/make a fool of myself... so I have been avoiding the waffle maker for almost 3 years now... Sad I know. "
    Pour batter in. Press down iron. wait to brown. take out. 

Or get someone else to do it. Biggest thing is knowing how long to brown/cook it for, and you could probably just spectate someone else to figure out how long.
  • @Addfwyn: Under da sea 

>_>
  • @Zenaxzd:  
    Proving that life is not indeed better down where it's wetter, for they do not have waffles.
  • @Addfwyn: Damn... I am at a loss for words, that one was good. Oh also KY
  • You people are god damned insane. Pancakes are for men, waffles are for little children that can't handle syrup. 
  • Who says you can't use syrup on waffles?  I do all the time *boggle*
  • @david said:
    " Waffles are clearly superior as they have a crispy exterior and fluffy interior whereas a pancake is only fluffy.  Additionally, waffles hold toppings better than pancakes do.  Waffles are engineered from the ground up to be better than pancakes. "
    agree. increased surface area plus nooks/crannies = syrup happiness.

• Has any one tried potato waffles before.
  • @will said:

" @norman: You're fired. "

I dunno Will, you might have trouble keeping people here if you get rid of the waffle guy. Remember that waffle lovers account for 54.7% of the internet. 

Ok, maybe just 54.7% of Tested, but still! He is the the syrup to your pancake, as you to his waffle. (WOW that sounds bad. lol.)

• If I'm able to choose them in their optimal experience, then Waffles.  A Belgian Waffle with chocolate chips is far greater than a pancake with chocolate chips.