FALLOUT 4 LASER PISTOL BUILD

Created by FRANCO 358 on Jan. 16, 2016, 7:58 a.m.
  • Dope! Look forward to seeing your progress.

• That looks amazing. Great job!
  • Looking really nice, looking forward to seeing the next steps :)

• Amazing work! Keep it up!

• Looking very cool. Good luck with the parts :)

• Holy crap man! That is a fantastic build!

• It looks seriously cool well done. I'd love a Technicians Revenge from Fall Out Shelter which I do play. But I've not seen screen shots / grabs large enough to make it even remotely feasible to replicate. That and my skill level is not near as good as yours.

• I Haven't seen it in 3d and since the game is a mobile game the screen grabs are tiny.

• Will the machine be able to pull the plastic down in to those two channels on the top with relatively crisp 90s?

• I figured was just curious if you'd know there where channels in the plastic or would be disappointed.

• Very nice.

• Sick build dude!

• That's seriously cool. Well done.

• Very cool!

• Language warning.

That is fucking awesome!
  • Did you make the handle or did you find one?

• @FRANCO 358: STILL UNABLE TO POST .

• I must say that you did an awesome job! It is very detailed.

• Just wanted to repost pics from this build again. For some reason all of the photo's were deleted from the site .

• Fantastic! Thank you for sharing. Been arguing with myself over whether to make this and the laser rifle for myself or wait for a licensed one. Too many projects on the list to get too worried about it. But that looks amazing.

• Hi Tested Community,

For the last year I've been moving my work into a different direction. I'll be focusing on Miniature Art Diorama's . I'm not saying that I'm done making Props but I'll be focusing on the Miniature work for the next couple of years . I'm selling the Laser Pistol for $2500. This will be the only one besides the original in existance. I have destroyed the molds . If anyone is interested you can message me on Tested.

Still plan to finish the Alien Blaster .