Show Us What You've Made!

Created by will on Dec. 18, 2012, 9:49 a.m.
  • Just finished this Star Wars "Thing" kitbash inspired by Adam's one day builds. Not sure what it is, but I think Jawas are involved!

• Hi people!! My name's Gerónimo (i'm from Argentina). I'm working my way to be a toy designer/sculptor/model maker/whatever i can make with my hands :P

This's my latest finished work. A custom figure of General Kenobi from the Clone Wars cartoon from 2003. I used 3 diferent hasbro figures and a lot of epoxy clay. And of course, a complete repaint.

• First couple of things I tackled with my Taz 5's after years of learning 3ds Max:

Of course, you have to build the models in 3d..

Got my printing work cut out for me if I'm dying for a project. I've done a mannequin for my stormtrooper armor. Working on a 3d buildup of a vehicle from Fallout 4 at the moment. And I've got a sideproject of a civil war cannon in 1/6 scale if I ever get the interest to finish it. If you like the trek stuff, I've got hundreds of caps on my photobucket account

s37.photobucket.com/user/havoc211/library/?sort=3&page=1

Hope you enjoy these. And thank you all for sharing!!

• I was taking notes during Still Untitiled but also later looked at MKR's no pattern mask tutorial. FYI 1 yard for the strap is not big enough for my head.

• Added 3 pics of a Xenomorph head I have been working on since the beginning of February. Don't want to flood the page with pics. There are Work IN Progress Pics and more final pics here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Pwt-5RuhwjjZC4gpL1KXqWmMbFYZyyT

• Making bits and pieces for the machine shop. An external depth stop for the lathe chuck, and a speed handle for my milling vise. Both scrap bin projects.

• And now the internal lathe depth stop:

• Small clay/epoxy putty sculpting tools based on one of my father's homemade wax modeling tools (far right). Made from brass rod and broken drill bits.

• I just finished making what I am now calling The Magician's Toolbox. I started it after getting into magic and woodworking around the same time, and I needed a place for all of my magic gear. You can find more pictures and information about the building process at https://www.allnerdsallowed.com/magicians-toolbox/

Also, no it is not a real credit card.