3d Printers

Created by truckie on Feb. 8, 2019, 11:13 a.m.
  • HI,

wanting to get my first 3d printer don't want something to cheap but not too expensive, something just to dick around with and learn the process, any good recommendations?

• Look at Creality, the Ender 3 is a very popular and afforable printer with lot's of support, and upgrades to print yourself.

Depending on how much you want to spend, you could also go for the CR-20, it's easier to assemble and has some new features. The CR-10 is another option if you need very large build volume.

I'd suggest looking at some comparisons of these online and check prices of shops available to you.

I bought the CR-20 as my first printer because it was cheap where i bought it, only needs 6 screws to assemble the whole thing. It's very easy to use and prints very well.

I don't know if the Ender 3 comes with a flexible build plate, if it doesn't come with a flexible build plate i reccomend getting one, they're pretty cheap.

• @truckie: look at the Anycubic i3 Mega. I've had a few fdm printers, and this one is the easiest and most stable for any beginner. If you want to go resin, try the Phrozen Shuffle. A little pricey, but worth it! Here are some pics from the Shuffle:

• Dear have you searched on any online store? I personally bought my HP printer from https://www.reecoupons.com at a reasonable price. Any specific model and company you want? Go and search there hope you will definitely find within a low budget.