Will tested.com go to any press events?

Created by TechieSabat on March 15, 2012, 6:26 p.m.
  • I would think so... whiskey media send there people everywhere.
  • It is almost certain that they will, because Whiskey Media likes shipping their dudes across the planet
  • I would assume so.
  • Probably. Giant Bomb had the opportunity to cover CES, however, they decided not to since it wasn't worth it from a gaming perspective.  Tested would be perfect to cover such events.
  • They said on the live stream tonight that news coverage is too much for 2 dudes to handle so they'll be focusing much more on original content and the like.
  • If their staff were to expand, I think it's possible, but as Jayge pointed out, new content and editorials are better. 

Especially when there are SO many people covering those events already, it's not like there is a gap that needs filling in that coverage.
  • we'll be at many events :)
  • @norman: Sweet...if you guys ever get any swag would you be interested in like raffling it off to us users? I mean you can keep the good stuff and we can get the paper weights and I would be totally fine with that.

• Yeah a technological convention would be awesome.
  • @ZombiePie said:
    " @norman: Sweet...if you guys ever get any swag would you be interested in like raffling it off to us users? I mean you can keep the good stuff and we can get the paper weights and I would be totally fine with that. "
    Fuck that would be sweet.
  • Well I would hope so, or this site wouldn't be very good.
  • And the collective ears of Tested users everywhere perked up all at once.

• I do like me some swag