Steam and Gamertags

Created by GTFShadow on March 15, 2012, 6:22 p.m.
  • Sure why not   

XBL: RedDemoman  
    Steam: Gav8in 
    PSN : Gav8in
  • steam - skywing 
    psn - nabs
  •  PSN: PanderingPanda

XBL: Jayrossss 
    Steam: Jayrossss
  • Steam/XBL: KingOfIceland
  • Hey all, 

XBL: Admiral Kristov 
    PSN: Admiral_Kristov 
    Steam: Admiral Kristov 

Nintendo friend codes are dead to me...
  • XBL: Helushune  (send me a message saying you're from Tested or I'll deny it)
    Steam: Helushune 
    PSN: KarmaWeazel (I'm not on this much.  Just to play Super Street Fighter 4, some PSN games, or watching Twin Peaks).

• cripplecaptain  

for steam and psn
  • Don't know why I haven't posted here yet: 

Steam & XBLA: LtSquigs 

If you can put in the invite somewhere that you are from tested, I'll be less likely to think you are spam. 

EDIT: 
    Also second GTFs request to sticky this (at least in the gaming forum).
  •     

Steam
  • Steam: Coldwater (don't ask, long story involving lobsters) The only multiplayer game I bother with is TF2, but I guess that works since Tested has a server. (I also usually play pyro, further compounding the name choice).

• Steam: Optimusprime223 

Xbox: OPTIMUSPRIME223 

PSN: op223op 

Anyone with other Autobot names gets higher priority! lol

• Someone quick make a RodimusPrime223 Tag!
  • Just got on steam but it is JoMate and for xbl it is JoMate as well just let it now your from tested and we might become good friends. (that sounded wrong)
  • Steam: mfrogner 
    XBL: Frogner
  • @JoMate said:
    "

Just got on steam but it is JoMate and for xbl it is JoMate as well just let it now your from tested and we might become good friends. (that sounded wrong)

"

No, no, that sounded right.  So...  come here often?
  • steam: nickb64 

don't have XBL or PSN, as I never had an Xbox and don't have a PS3 any more(not that I ever bothered to open it anyway)
  • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ajamafalous
  • @Helushune said:
    " @JoMate said:
    "

Just got on steam but it is JoMate and for xbl it is JoMate as well just let it now your from tested and we might become good friends. (that sounded wrong)

"
    No, no, that sounded right.  So...  come here often? "
    Well I'd love to answer your question but it is not entirely clear to me so I will just answer as many possible questions I can come up with. 
    -come here(tested.com) often? The answer will be a capitalized yes. 
    -  come here(steam) often? Well I just got my first gaming capable pc, which is ironically a mbp, but if I have time I preffer steam over xbl at the moment. 
    -  come here(the good friend part) often? No and again no, girls look way to good for me to be gay. 
    -  come here(this thread) often? At the moment of typing, this will be my third time here. 

That seems like enough if I didn't get the right question just ask it again.
  • @JoMate said:
    come here(this thread) often? At the moment of typing, this will be my third time here.  That seems like enough if I didn't get the right question just ask it again. "
    This is the best response.  Sorry, my humor and sarcasm doesn't come off well/at all in text.
  • @Helushune:  
    You could always attach whatever you try to say in a video trough the wonders of a webcam... 

And as a matter of fact I have never added someone trough one of these threads, but maybe I will just start on you for the fun of it.
  • @JoMate: 
    A webcam would require me to buy one and then get over being camera shy.  Not ready for that yet.  =P 

Knock yourself out.  I'm generally passive and wait for people to add me.
  • XBL: BlatantNinja23 
    PSN: Little Big Bozo 
    Steam: BlatantNinja23

• XBL: Lee Costigan
    • Steam: lashe1107

Most of my online gaming is 360-centric though so you have a much better chance catching me on there!