Minecraft!: The Tested.com Community Minecraft Server Thread HD Perfect

Created by evil_gordita on Dec. 31, 2013, 8:02 p.m.
  • @Bratcher_Lev: Yeah man, got it right here. Compressing it now, I'll send you a link.

• @Tashi: Thanks, man. I've got a ton of memories in that place, I'd hate to lose it.

• Hey guys...would still like to get the server set up again if I can get the world files.

@Tashi: Are the files from WolfOfOne for the latest server, or were they for the original Tested server?

• @zmaster: Hey man, sorry, didn't see your message.

Looks to be the latest. Files updated as early as January.

• Hey guys, sorry for the long absence. Uhm, I think the files you are talking about are from the original server in 2012. I do not remember if I ever got the files for the new server or not...

• Dang, sad that the server is not up right now. I used to play back when it first launched. I remember Will Smith having to rebuild his MakerBot because the first one was made of wood and burned down. My friend and I had a spot where we built stuff too. I'm not sure what my friend did but I found that someone built him some kind of memorial to him with a sign. Memories.

I hope it can get back online, would love to see how it changed over the years.

• I miss the Community building, but I don't play much at all these days. Maybe once my life slows down a bit, I'll get back into it.