Minecraft!: The Tested.com Community Minecraft Server Thread HD Perfect

Created by evil_gordita on Dec. 31, 2013, 8:02 p.m.
  • @coopdegra: Not at all. Thought I had put one up a while ago, but must have taken it down during a remodel. I have been working on a road that connects me to the "one road one man" cobblestone path I followed out of town. One of the bridges is up, just need to mine up the stone and figure out how to keep the snow off it.

• @JeffreyGee: I dig it, i think the farm land surrounding is a good idea, maybe a tad less medieval and more like 1800s? I don't know, i'll have to think it over, and i think i am more a fan of a central tower or some central middle landmark. I'd be willing to compromise on that if you can suggest a better idea.

@Zenlizard: Yeah i saw that road, maybe some sort of redstone lantern? or i guess torches would probably work.

• @coopdegra: That sounds cool. I want to build another walled castle area, but it doesn't have to be this build. A tower, some other major houses and the adjoining village could be really cool. The only thing I'm stuck to is the farmland around. How about a windmill?

• @JeffreyGee: Yeah farm and Windmill sound great. I dont know when i'll be able to go back on the server, java is like not cooperating with me.

• @coopdegra: Groovy. Imma keep on trucking with renovating the village. These default homes just won't do. Currently working on this:

• @JeffreyGee: that looks pretty snazzy.

• @coopdegra: It's an Arc de Triomphe inspired hotel building. Brothel, maybe.

• @JeffreyGee: some how Rallier would be proud. Also that texture pack looks great, reminds me the one I worked on, the Cooopex pack.

• @coopdegra: It's the bomb diggity.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/paper-cut-out/

• @evil_gordita I don't mean to be a bother, but I signed up for the server on the google page a few days ago, and I still haven't heard anything. I was just wondering if someone could send me the server address, if possible, because I really want to get to exploring this server. Thanks

• @yuga: Read the first page, the address is on there. We can't approve you until you actually go on the server.

• @coopdegra Thanks, I guess I just got confussed about the address.

• I didn't think about it before, but I see how someone might miss what address you're supposed to connect to. On the other hand, if you read far enough into the post, it is spelled out right there. Yeah, I dunno. If someone has suggestions for improvements, I'll take them. Unfortunately I seem to be unable to edit the post.

• @evil_gordita: i think i'm pretty ok with how it is, people need to read that first post, important junk on there.

• I logged in and someone said I should post here to get whitelisted to build/interact?

• @pjz: Hey there. One of us needs to be on at the same time you are. It's kind of a crappy Bukkit limitation. Keep trying, we'll meet up sometime!

• I'll idle there for a while today/this evening. I'm p_j_z ;)

• @pjz: you are all set.

• So I heard WIll mention the Tested Minecraft server on the podcast.

• @WolfOfOne: what, that's crazy, This is the first time since i think this thing started over 3 years ago, that it's been mentioned, maybe that explains the mass of people waiting to be approved. But i'm not gonna do it until i see them on here or on the server.

• @JeffreyGee: Not really, they just need to join at least once.

@WolfOfOne: @coopdegra: Wait, when was this? Actually they use to talk about the server all the time when Will use to play. Even Anna (Ana?) would get on once in a while.

• @WolfOfOne: Which podcast? We've seen an uptake in applications, but the approval process is hindered by mods not being on to add.

• So, uh. Hey guys.

• @Bratcher_Lev: YO!

• @Zenlizard said:

@coopdegra: Not at all. Thought I had put one up a while ago, but must have taken it down during a remodel. I have been working on a road that connects me to the "one road one man" cobblestone path I followed out of town. One of the bridges is up, just need to mine up the stone and figure out how to keep the snow off it.

Awesome to see someone organically finding my road. How far did you follow it? If I'm not mistaken, it's 40,000 blocks longs.

• @Bratcher_Lev: I followed it for a couple of in game days at first. Until I found the snowy part liked. But I am pretty sure I have been all the way down it at some point or another. Really hoping life slows down enough for me to get back on soon.

• EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TOO BUSY!

• Come back everyone, come back! It's so lonely!

ahem...

I mean...you're totally missing out brah, so many ragers in Cormina n'stuff....

• Hey guys. So, the server has been updated to 1.7.8, but there may be a problem. Minecraft is changing how it tracks players in order to support the ability to change your name. In addition to using Bukkit, we run two groups of plugins, Multiverse and Essentials. These plugins haven't been fully updated to support the new player IDs.

When you log in, you may find yourself starting at Spawn and your inventory have been reset. The inventories aren't completely gone, I can verify that the related files are still on the server and have all the correct data. When the plugins update, I'm hoping it will be possible to restore the original inventories.