Minecraft!: The Tested.com Community Minecraft Server Thread HD Perfect

Created by evil_gordita on Dec. 31, 2013, 8:02 p.m.
  • @Bratcher_Lev: Yeah man, got it right here. Compressing it now, I'll send you a link.

• @Tashi: Thanks, man. I've got a ton of memories in that place, I'd hate to lose it.

• Hey guys...would still like to get the server set up again if I can get the world files.

@Tashi: Are the files from WolfOfOne for the latest server, or were they for the original Tested server?

• @zmaster: Hey man, sorry, didn't see your message.

Looks to be the latest. Files updated as early as January.

• Hey guys, sorry for the long absence. Uhm, I think the files you are talking about are from the original server in 2012. I do not remember if I ever got the files for the new server or not...

• Dang, sad that the server is not up right now. I used to play back when it first launched. I remember Will Smith having to rebuild his MakerBot because the first one was made of wood and burned down. My friend and I had a spot where we built stuff too. I'm not sure what my friend did but I found that someone built him some kind of memorial to him with a sign. Memories.

I hope it can get back online, would love to see how it changed over the years.

• I miss the Community building, but I don't play much at all these days. Maybe once my life slows down a bit, I'll get back into it.

• @WhiskeyAbe: I'd love to get the server going again and maybe run it as like a monthly thing, but Evil's been busy so the server is just sitting on his harddrive

• @WhiskeyAbe: I'd love to get the server going again and maybe run it as like a monthly thing, but Evil's been busy so the server is just sitting on his harddrive

• Hello? Hello? Is Minecraft cool again?

• @Bratcher_Lev: i've heard it's back in a big way, maybe we can get evil to reopen the server again

• Came across this video while transferring computers. Not sure if anyone still looks at this thread, but thought I would share it anyway!

Link: https://f001.backblazeb2.com/file/hornburg/TestedMinecraftServerTour.mp4

• @zmaster: I think every time I check in on this thread it's a day or two after someone else! So many memories in that vid!

How's everyone doing? Any interest in getting the server going again? Might need to start fresh, but I'm willing to get the details sorted if anyone else is interested.

@coopdegra: @WolfOfOne

• @JeffreyGee: I'd be interested in getting back into Minecraft for a bit, I don't think I have touched it at all since this server ended. Could also help get a server set up if people are interested.

• @zmaster: Dope.

I've got one up here 147.135.38.79:25596

Looking into setup and moderation things...