MINECRAFT: Tested.Com Official and ever expanding server!

Created by xantar on March 16, 2012, 11:18 a.m.
  • It is not so much my internet, as it is other internets messing with your connections.

As for other problems... well the lag/connection was mostly from a failing cable modem(It is better now), and well quite frankly I use my Internet for more than minecraft. Thank you

I can access my server fairly ok from other internet providers, and from the university, and their network is horrific. So I dont know how poorly my internet preforms with others.

My advise if you keep getting IO exception and connection errors, possibly try using google DNS servers 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4

But chances are there is a bad hop in your connection route, for example multiple time sin the past comcast & ATT have had issues at their Texas Hub. for 2 months I could not play WoW.

so try updating your minecraft, check your antivirus, possibly do a traceroute to minecraft.xantar.net(check for slow hops) and then use google dns.

• Hmm, I guess the rest of the pages are being imported?

• @xantar: minecraft.xantar.net

stuff is broken a bit

• @xantar:

This seems to work ish

server address: minecraft.xantar.net

It Runs on a whitelist, please post your minecraft username to be whitelisted

• Very odd, this is a weird glitch the thread seems to have duplicated itself. Um someone fix this

• wow, we lost the entire thread!?

• Yeah, That was how many pages gone?

• They're not gone there's just two threads.

Link to Original

• RALLIER/LANE/MAGZ- LOCK THIS PLEASE, THANKS