MINECRAFT: Tested.Com Official and ever expanding server!

Created by xantar on March 15, 2012, 7:22 p.m.
  • I just finaly made a map. Traveled around in a boat. Filled the whole thing out. Collected 48 odd sugar cane to make more maps/paper. Along the way I got a bunch of jungle wood, ink sacks, sapplings.. brought along half a dozen diamond tools to. And then I drowned. ... Will commands be back up soon?
  • @Tashi: whenever Bukkit gets updated, we are dependent on that.

• Bukkit! ya, that's what I ment...

And I know it's being updated. Just wondered when that'd be done.

• @ShadowKnight508: Tekkit does look really cool and the technic pack stuff is always really interesting. Our host does support it, but we've always kept the server as vanilla as possible, less things to go wrong and such.

• Wow, I leave for vacation and you guys go and put an update out on me. Y'all sure are sneaky.

• @ShadowKnight508: That looks pretty damn cool.

• Wow, they've added /a lot/ of stuff 0.o!

• @Murtaug: Actually, from what can tell, you can install whatever mods you want by uploading them via FTP.

• @Murtaug: Sure, they support Tekkit an Bukkit installing from the control panel. But I meant you can FTP mods they don't provide from the control panel.

• Having lost my entire day by watching this excellent youtube series called Tekkit with Duncan (which give a general introduction to tekkit).

I fully support the move over to a tekkit server if that should happen.

I mean, automated mining quarry's, launch rails for minecarts, full logic gates integrated into one block and freakin' nuclear reactors!

• @cesson: Sounds cool, but man how that could be abused

• Minecraft keeps telling me it can't connect to minecraft.net. Anyone else having this issue???

• @Murtaug: I didn't see your post prior to your edit. Trouble logging in? I can't get in either. I've restarted the server once already. According to the twitter, seems to be an issue with Mojang's auth server.

• The addition of writable books makes for an interesting look for minecraft. I couldn't help but laugh as there was a room full of people all standing still for long periods of time. If you didn't know any better you'd think they were all AFK.

• Hmm...it wont let me post what I want...goes blank when I do.

A new CraftBukkit Recommended Build (1.3.1-R1.0) that provides Minecraft 1.3.1 compatibility is now available.

Important information about this first Recommended Build following a Minecraft update:

The first Recommended Build, as always, is a slightly more polished development build that we're promoting to a Recommended Build so that people who rely on a Recommended Build being available can try out our development builds and decide if they want to use them.

Will plugins break with this build?

Provided the developers of the plugins you are using are keeping up with the development of Bukkit, all your plugins should work fine.

• @ShadowKnight508@Murtaug:  Well I've been able to update it since wednsday, but I can't see any of the files that I would need to mess with to make sure it works, If I knew me updating it wouldn't fuck anything up I would, but I don't so we wait on xantar
  • http://dinnerbone.com/media/uploads/2012-08/screenshots/Minecraft_2012-08-15_15-05-27.png

This is for those of you who wanted to plaster maps up on the wall like paintings.

• So many great ideas on this map: http://minemap.verygames.net/server7956/world/#/3/64/832/-4/0/0

• You are all fat.

• @JeffreyGee: Now that's just unnecessary.

• @evil_gordita: Necessary? No. Funny? Yes!

You all know about Westeroscraft correct?

http://i.imgur.com/JCiY2.jpg

• @JeffreyGee: Wha am I even looking at??

• @JeffreyGee: I just enjoy watching their live map, and their chat has been entertaining. I need to see if the Westeros texture pack has been updated, the one I have is a bit buggy...

• @JeffreyGee: I dun heared that they was remaking kings landing and took it down for a bit

• @coopdegra: Don't know anything about anything other than it's hard as fuck to get in to build.

• I am here to reclaim Cormina in sight of Gods and men. If anyone is to object, speak now or keep your tongue to your grave.

• @JeffreyGee:  I thought I did a reasonable job in not letting it go to hell
  • @coopdegra: Yea you did. I feel like tearing down the temple and building a better keep.

• @JeffreyGee:  You mean the main tower or the blue pyramid?

• @coopdegra: The main tower, imma post some plans in a sec.