Peak Design Camera Sling & Hand Strap

Created by stenchlord on June 16, 2014, 8:42 p.m.
  • Thanks for the post. I ended up going for the $90 tier since both the clutch & sling look pretty bad ass.

• I really only want the clutch but I went for the $150 (+$10 for Int. shipping) since I just want to support such a great company.

• Even though I don't see myself switching from my current sling strap, I might fund this at the $80 level just to help them out.

• They're a successful company, this is their fourth Kickstarter.

Main reason why they come back to crowd funding is because it's worked for them and they don't want to have to keep to growth and profit goals that would likely be set by investors which I think is great, it really gives off the feeling that they're just passionate about getting well designed and manufactured products to photographers.

Regardless of this, I have not been disappointed with any of their products and whole-heartedly recommend them. I'm not usually a "fanboy" when it comes to products but in this case I really am.

Also remember if you don't want the Sling, get the $30 package which just includes the Clutch and then add in $15 and get the Anchor Links which you can use with your existing sling strap :D

• I hopped in for the Clutch. Not much but better then nothing! Looks like nice products.

CBB

• And it's fully funded.

That was fast. :)

• Yeah was like that for their past Kickstarters too :)

If you have any criticisms about their products or things you think they can improve upon, feel free to contact them.

They've always listened to their customers and do their best to see any flaws get fixed, which is why they went back to the drawing board and tweaked the Capture Clip design :D

• They look great. Not a fan of the anchor clip connections though, after playing guitar in a band I don't trust straplocks or strap clips.

• @oldmanlongstaff said:

They look great. Not a fan of the anchor clip connections though, after playing guitar in a band I don't trust straplocks or strap clips.

Yeah, never fun. Nothing beats having your instrument come loose in front of a crowd of people.

• @YoThatLimp said:

Yeah, never fun. Nothing beats having your instrument come loose in front of a crowd of people.

And then falling off and snapping the neck mid set.

Best solution, roofing screws and big ass washes.