Your Favorite Picture of the Year?

Created by AzHP on Jan. 17, 2014, 5:21 p.m.

• Hey all, since 2013 is over, I wanted to see what Tested users thought was their best picture of the year. Mine is from a Borderlands 2 cosplay photoshoot my friends asked me to do. We shot at the Sutro Baths ruins in San Francisco. I'm pretty proud of this picture as I didn't have an assistant that day, so I balanced a reflector on my knee and stabilized it with my elbow while shouting instructions to Mordecai (who had several layers of cloth over his ears and the wind and waves crashing in his ears) and trying to get the shot at the same time. There's almost no post processing on the picture, either. Shot with a Canon EOS 6D and Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens at 75mm f/2.8.

I've actually entered this picture in a cosplay photo contest, which is what inspired me to make this topic on Tested. If you guys like the picture, I'd appreciate it if you could vote for it to get into the finals. :) http://cosplayphotographers.com/contests/vote-for-the-best-cosplay-photo-of-2013/sean-lee-mad-moxxi/