Favorite Quote

Created by insouciant on March 15, 2012, 6:40 p.m.

• This isn't really a bug, but in the "About Me" section of the profile, there is a field for "Favorite Quote."  Does that quote ever appear anywhere?
  • Yeah I was wondering about this. Would have thought it would fit better over on anime vice or on the new tv/movie site though.
  • @Newten said:
    " Yeah I was wondering about this. Would have thought it would fit better over on anime vice or on the new tv/movie site though. "
    They're still doing the Whiskey Media movie site?
  • @natetodamax said:
    " @Newten said:
    " Yeah I was wondering about this. Would have thought it would fit better over on anime vice or on the new tv/movie site though. "
    They're still doing the Whiskey Media movie site? "
    Yeah. Dave talked about he had a hard time designing the logo for the movie site, so I assume they're still doing it.
  • @natetodamax said:
    " @Newten said:
    They're still doing the Whiskey Media movie site? "
    Yeah Dave keeps mentioning it in his tweets, should be here soon apparently.

• That's not the only piece of that site that accidentally made it into this one. See Wrong meta keywords. I wonder if there's more...