The Maker's Field Guide GOLD 2020 Hardcover | NOW ON KICKSTARTER!

Created by C.Armstrong on May 20, 2020, 2:08 a.m.

• Hey Tested!

I'm thrilled to announce that after launching the Kickstarter campaign for the 2020 updated & expanded hardcover edition of The Maker's Field Guide a few days ago, we are now fully funded! We're going to need your help to like, share, and spread the word about this campaign to as many people who take an active interest (either hobby or professional) in STEM, design/film/engineering fields, movie props, model making, or entrepreneurship — including those who have ever dreamed of launching a successful Kickstarter prototype of their own! I truly feel that the more folks we can get onboard to learning about and leveraging these powerful new tools & technologies, the more we will help to both inspire and empower a new wave of creative thinkers, entrepreneurs, fuel innovation, and lay the foundation for more folks to take a DIY approach and be pioneers of their own lives, careers, businesses, and futures (especially important in our current challenging times).

This is the book I always wished I had — one single end-all, be-all guide to the making of absolutely anything imaginable! No stone has been left unturned here, with now almost 300 pages of pure 🔥🔥. I promise you, it surely will NOT disappoint :)

Thanks and stay safe out there everyone!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themakersfieldguide/the-makers-field-guide-expanded-gold-edition-hardcover

🛠️ Christopher Armstrong
    Author & Pro Maker