Podcasts Lack of Knowledge

Created by woodelf86 on Sept. 17, 2017, 5:18 a.m.
  • Does it bother anyone else how much knowledge has left the podcast? I have been listening since day one, but I just don't know how much longer I can do it. With the leaving of Will it has become painful to listen to Norm's lack of knowledge about tech topics. This week it was the IPad price increase. Yes there is an apple tax, yes they price their shit way way way too high, but this is due to a commonly known DRAM shortage. When Jeremy and Kishore asked why, Norm had nothing. That shows wither a lack of understanding or a lack of preparedness. I doubt something like this would have gotten by Will. Come on Tested, give me the reason to stick around. Please.

• I think you're expecting a bit much from podcasts. It's not a documentary, it's not a product analysis or anything, it's just a conversation about topics they think are interesting.

If they wanted to convey perfectly accurate information about everything it wouldn't be a podcast, it would be a presentation or review or something.

• I think they are doing great, Norm knows a whole lot of stuff about a whole lot of things. I don't expect him to read everything and keep current with everything. I always know more about android stuff because thats what i am interested in...He tends to be an encyclopedia about so many other things.