So no TIOAT?

Created by PH30N1X on June 23, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
  • I dont remember there being any notice that there would not be a TIOAT this week? Has anyone know why Norm / Joey / Adam are/were in Australia? Some notice would be nice if the show isnt going to be posted this week, but previously these were the times Will posted Questions / Viewers Choice type replacements. I may be a bit harsh but it just seems Tested is not keeping to its core. Also getting sick of Norm with not being able to do sound control, Will turns up and is able to play the original files and not record from the laptop speakers (and lower quality files)

• I don't think there is a TIOAT this week because Norm and Adam are shooting a bunch of videos in Australia/NZ. Norm was going to try and do one over there but I don't think its likely given their schedule. I thought he mentioned that at the end of the last ep.

Re: sound - most of that was the office move. Last week, they had the mixing board up and running again, thus the sound was back to normal. Though we still have to deal with the echo and lights in new space.

• Norm did say at the end of last episode that he wasn't sure there would be an episode this week.