Mr. Gary Whitta

Created by Aleckxs on May 25, 2016, 2:43 a.m.
  • If I'm correct it's been almost a year since the last appearance of Gary Whitta.
    Now I've noticed he had/has more than one project on his hands so perhaps he is simply too busy.
    I only just what to say that I really miss his occasional appearances on 'This is Only a Test'
    Not only the dynamics he brings into it but also his straightforward opinion on Tech among many other things I miss.
    I apologize if this is not the place for this but I hope you can forgive an old geezer like me.

• Don't we all, man. I think he played such a good straight man. Will and Norm would stupefy you with facts and Gary was always there to say WTF just when I was thinking it. Also, hilarious

• yeah pretty sure hes busy, he kinda always was very busy and kinda did a bunch of content all at once that they trickled out like they used to do with Adam.

• Yeah, Gary was great! I recently went back and listen to the Octoberkasts which is also something I hope they revisit. It'd be great if they could get Will and Gary, you know get the band back together to do another Octoberkast this year but I doubt it.

• Still waiting for an update on Space Rocks