Good Podcast Apps for Andriod

Created by aunchaki on Aug. 28, 2015, 11:23 a.m.
  • While I've normally watched/listened to Tested's podcasts on my TV (via Roku), I'm thinking about listening in the car. I have a cheap LG Android smartphone and a Google Nexus 7 tablet. What RSS applications are you guys using on your Android devices? Norm??

• Currently I'm using podcast addict. The app is OK, however I feel like there is something out there that is better/more simple. Hope this gets you started at least.

• For audio-only I have used DoggCatcher for several thousand hours. It is slightly flaky/crashy on my aged phone, but mostly fine. I also payed to have ads removed. I remember trying a half-dozen or so podcast apps before I found one I liked.

• Thanks for the suggestions. I'm testing out Pocket Casts and it seems to be pretty easy to manage.
  • I use PodKicker pro was able to pick it up for $.99. It does the trick for me.

• Podcast Addict user here. It's fantastic!

• @cowgod speaks the truth , podcast addict is the only one you will ever need

• I tried many apps but Podcast Addict does everything I need! It's currently my most used app.