Led's and PC case modding.

Created by ArmanWindsor on June 12, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
  • So I have finally taken the plunge and built my own gaming PC. I wish to Mod my case and have a plan drawn up. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to the best Led's I can use for the job. Not sure yet if I want them hooked to the computers power source or if i wanna be able to just turn them on when I show off. Thanks in advance.

• Bit late but, if you only want the LEDs for personal use you just get some of Amazon. Don't buy the cheapest, but you can make it as expensive as you want. Simple LED strips, RGB(w) strips or maybe even fully addressable strips if you want to get busy programming.

• NZXT Hue+. OH MY GOD. Look 'em up. SO COOL.

• as a long time case modder (over 20years, well over a thousand cases.. and well over double that in complaints + feedback), most people get tired of the lights, make sure that they're on an on/off switch ... but also, don't forget about the desk! .. some simple warm white LED strips under and on the back of the desk can go a long way., additionally you can do RGB, but for your eyes, do independent warm white and RGB, even RGB+W strips will be hard on your eyes over time.