Post pictures of your computer!

Created by IzninjaFTW on March 15, 2012, 7:02 p.m.
  • I must have tipped off someone from this thread about that case, should have kept my mouth shut.
  • @Fripplebubby: Please post a close up of " kitteny-er" mousepad xD
  • @DoomDoomDoom: That looks awesome. I'd be afraid to even scratch my case!
  • @DoomDoomDoom: DUDE THAT'S FUCKING RAD!!!! 

i have the same case but i think i'll be keeping mine nice and clean thank you very much. 

anyways, WATCH ME NOOBISHLY INSTALL PARTS!

and tomorrow i'm ordering my: 
    core i5 750 
    DVD drive (with bonus blank DVD's) 
    Corsair H50 (probably the most epic cooler in existance for under 100 dollars.
  • @captain_clayman: Nice bro. Good job. OH GAWD you were like scraping the back of the mobo on the case. :< i wish i could of helped you BUT i'm kinda... hospitalized. Also i noticed you zip tied THE FUCK out of you cables and good job overall bro. Congratz now you just have to spend another $500 to get it to display stuff.
  • @IzninjaFTW said:
    " @captain_clayman: Nice bro. Good job. OH GAWD you were like scraping the back of the mobo on the case. :< i wish i could of helped you BUT i'm kinda... hospitalized. Also i noticed you zip tied THE FUCK out of you cables and good job overall bro. Congratz now you just have to spend another $500 to get it to display stuff. "
    oh yeah bro, tons of cable ties 
    i went to town with cable ties
  • @captain_clayman: Lol so since you removed the bottom 4 HDD bays you gunna install fans or raidiator or what? 
  • @IzninjaFTW said:
    " @captain_clayman: Lol so since you removed the bottom 4 HDD bays you gunna install fans or raidiator or what?  "
    um i'm just gonna put more fans probably i dunno yet

@DoomDoomDoom:
    does that 5870 fit well?  do you think the case could handle 2 of them?
  • @captain_clayman: HA to 5870's....I thought you were going with 2 5850s?
  • @IzninjaFTW said:
    " @captain_clayman: HA to 5870's....I thought you were going with 2 5850s? "
    depends how much they cost by this christmas
    i'll probably get one 5870 and then another one on my next birthday-ish
  • @captain_clayman: You can crosffireX a 5850 and a 5870 right they just have to be 58XX series card
  • @IzninjaFTW said:
    " @captain_clayman: You can crosffireX a 5850 and a 5870 right they just have to be 58XX series card "
    that looks weird. 
    if i DO do crossfire it'll probably be dual 5870's 

however, one 5870 is plenty for now.
  • @captain_clayman said:

" @IzninjaFTW said:

" @captain_clayman: You can crosffireX a 5850 and a 5870 right they just have to be 58XX series card "
    that looks weird. if i DO do crossfire it'll probably be dual 5870's  however, one 5870 is plenty for now. "
    When I last checked this was quite a while back 2x5850's were dong better than a 5870 and a 5850 mixed. 
  •  
  • @ra1d: Wow man. Does the Eyefinity help with games like this? and your kid really wanted you to win
  • @IzninjaFTW:  without a doubt, eyefinity helps in racing games.  i'll never go back to single monitor gaming
  • @ra1d: Now what about shooters? does the peripheral vision really help?

• @ra1d said:
    "  
    "
    Thats just super crazy but totally awesome.