"Official" Giant Bomb discussion thread (When the site is down)

Created by Red12b on March 15, 2012, 6:35 p.m.
  • @Halberdierv2 said:
    " wait, what's exactly wrong with GB? I heard someone mention the servers got damaged or something. "

Everytime Giantbomb goes down, its because someone intentionally poured coke into the server box.

I like not having Giantbomb sometimes so I can remind myself of just how awesome the other sites are.

• Any word on a fix yet? I need my fix!
  • It's back.
  • And the world can now rest again.
  • @danterandal19@gmail.com:  I'd suggest doing something similar as a) no one can see your profile and b) I'm not sure if you want your email as your username/displayed for everyone.
  • Giant bomb is down again!
  • @danterandal19@gmail.com said:
    " Giant bomb is down again! "
    It is loading for me fine.
  • So it's pretty cool that they hired Patrick Klepec. Now we just need a real news guy at Tested.
  • @Rallier
    @Jayross: They hired someone? Wasn't the point staying small?
    Yeah, but the news side of GB has always been mediocre. There's no problem with being small, as long as you are good. This new guy that they hired is pretty awesome.
  • @Rallier: They're still pretty small. Also, it gives the site a bit more editorial content/news pieces that the core four don't have otherwise.

@danterandal19@gmail.com said:
    " Giant bomb is down again! "
    Be gone, whoever you are! Oh wait, that's me.

• @Jayross said:
    " So it's pretty cool that they hired Patrick Klepec. Now we just need a real news guy at Tested. "
    I could get behind that idea