Adam's BrainCandy Album

Created by SirWheelzAlot3084 on Nov. 11, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
  • It's been a few weeks of waiting but I just got my copy of Adam's album!

• I'm terribly conflicted about this. I adore Adam's enthusiasm about the album and that he is sharing something that means something to him. Yet I can't enjoy it at all. It is a piece of plastic that I have no means to do anything with and actually share any joy from. I've not had a record player in I'm not sure how long and don't see getting one for one record. I enjoyed the posters in past years. This, not so much at all.

Not as a bashing thing, I clearly don't wish to bash or neg a gift, so I ask - am I alone in feeling a tad underwhelmed this year by this offering?

• Still haven't gotten mine =(

• I agree a bit with John^ I do enjoy the enthusiasm, but I am not able to go to the show...and the Premium gift is usually something directly related to the site. I appreciate the gesture of the gift every year. The mere $40 a year for all the content on the site is fantastic, and getting the print is always a really nice bonus. The last two prints are hanging in my studio and living room. The 45 will probably end up framed as well...but I do wish it were another print. Maybe something related to Blade Runner or something?

Anyhow, just my .02 and I would love different types of Premium gifts in the future.

Also, to those who haven't received theirs yet (myself included) it took months and months to get my last two Premium Posters.