Need a Name for what these are called

Created by shaggy311kmk on March 16, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
  • If you are a very new member, you might get caught in the spam-filter when posting forum-threads with images or links. I suggest trying again and if that doesn't work, to email :)


  • I mean, it's a flask. You could call them something fun, like Mana Balls, Assassin's Ampoules, Victors' Vials, Phancy Phials, Cruets of Cunning, Ewars of Excellence, or Flaskets of Flagration

  • "potion bottle holder" seems to be a common name