Tested.com Premium on Kodi (XBMC) ?

Created by Tym on July 4, 2015, 7:53 a.m.
  • Hey,

I currently do most of my media consumption on my Kodi media center, usually via the YouTube plugin.

As a fresh Premium member, I'm looking for a way to do the the same with Premium content. I tried looking in the forums and on the Web, but no luck so far.... any pointers to plugins/hacks/... (as long as it is legal and compliant to tested.com rules) ?

Thanks !

• I don't think there is a way currently to stream the premium stuff to [insert media device]. At least not yet. Sorry!

• Would that be okay is if I develloped some kind of script/parser to achieve that on my own ?

• It would be awesome to get it on Plex too - there is a Tested channel, but it doesn't work (probably out of date). Given how much @will waxes lyrical about Plex (and it is great) it would be doubly great if Tested premium was on there.

• Would like that too!

• @Tym said:

Would that be okay is if I develloped some kind of script/parser to achieve that on my own ?

if you didn't release/share it, it would probably be fine. The problem with making the stream more accessible is just that: there is no good way to gate the access, so the premium videos become free.