I bought that before My TV, but at my old place I could hang it up easily, I can't put it up where I am now,
" Eventually, when you know I am fabulously wealthy, I'd love to invest in a serious HD projector and literal theater type setup in an entertainment room. But don't have the budget for that yet. "
" I would have them set up surround like, I have to have them in stereo, Which produces a better sound, but, doesn't have the same effect "So you have a gnarly 7.1 system and you listen to everything in stereo? You really like getting your money's worth, don't you?
" I'm not taking a picture of it because I'm insanely embarrassed about the wallpaper that I'm not allowed to change because I'm renting in a house. It's made up to look like a green kilt and there's brick... it's hideous.No, now you HAVE to take a picture!
- Sharp Aquos LC-46LE700UN 46" LED HDTV
- Onkyo HT-S4100 5.1 system
- Microsoft Xbox 360 + HD-DVD player
- Nintendo Wii + 480p output kit
- Sony Playstation 3 (CECHA model, hardware PS2 backwards compatibility)
- TiVo Series 3 HD which is on its way down the tubes due to a bad hard drive
- Zotac MAG HD-ND01 Intel Atom 330 ITX PC running Windows 7 Professional as a HTPC
- HP MediaVault mv2120
No, now you HAVE to take a picture! "I'd change it if I could. And pardon the bad light.
" @Red12b said:damn, you're right, good luck man.No, now you HAVE to take a picture! "I'd change it if I could. And pardon the bad light.