Did Adam's record ship to Premium members yet?

Created by Iguanaman on Nov. 1, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
  • I tried a forum search but was not successful. Did Adam's record ship out yet? Just curious since I didn't get one.

• @Iguanaman: Still awaiting mine as well

• Ditto

• Yes. Received today in southern new england.

• Just received mine today (Maryland) put it right on the turntable and it sounds fantastic! Thanks, Adam and Tested!

• @critter42 said:

Ditto

LOL, and yep got mine not 45 minutes after posting this

• Yep, got mine today. Too bad I can't listen to it unless I join the hipster movement and buy a record player...

• Got mine today, also no way to play it...

• I do not got it yet... Did you guys got a email with a tracking number or something?

• Nope, I saw on Twitter someone got it and a couple days later mine just showed up.

• Just received it!! Great product!! Thanks Tested!!

Strangely, while I live near Montreal in Québec Canada, Tested is in California, the record was produced in Detroit, but mine was posted from Malmo, Sweden?!

• Never got my album....

• ahw man! I cant wait for my reccord! Im hoping they send it to belgium.

• Oh yeah! I just recieved mine... Awesome!

• Just recieved mine here in Holland. For me an awesome crossover between my vinyl collecting and Tested!

I also added it the Discogs database;
    https://www.discogs.com/release/11208048

• Got mine today (Netherlands) !

No way to play it, but i'm happy enough just having something that has Adam Savage on it ;)

• Mine was waiting for me at home in the UK today, that was a nice surprise.

I immediately set about using the cardboard packaging to prototype some linkages for an automaton inspired Christmas present, which I suppose is appropriate.

I also made a quick FLAC rip so if anyone who can't play it wants a copy PM me.

• Got mine (Washington State).