Not just another premium poster post

Created by Jonnyw on Aug. 9, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
  • Just wanted to say another thank you to Steven from support for responding so quickly to an email I sent last week regarding the bear poster. I was going to wait longer but I emailed in case it had been lost or worse stolen (happened once before with something else).

Anyway even with the 8 hour time difference I had a response and found out it was already on its way within the same day, you don't get that from most other companies.

Even better news is it's arrived and I have to say it looks incredible. The quality is unbelievable, can't wait to get a frame and find a spot to hang it.

Looking forward to seeing what you bring out next, maybe some hoodies and mugs on the store (stickers could also be good). Looks a bit empty with just tshirts.

If a mod could pass this message on I would appreciate it. Thanks guys

• @Jonnyw: Thank you so much for the feedback! We will absolutely make sure Steven sees your appreciation. Most importantly, we are glad to hear you received the poster and it makes you happy.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future!