New to the forums/Problems with the forums? Read this first!

Created by Rallier on Aug. 1, 2014, 6:39 p.m.
  • I'll put this post in my toolbox. Thank you!

• @Rallier Thanks for posting an more consolidated version of this :)

• I think it would be a good idea to create an "Introduce Yourself Here" section of the Forum. It could be sticky so it's at the top of the forum list, or it could also be a link at the very top of the Forum sidebar. That way it's a dedicated area where members can say hello, etc. Other forums do this and it would only add value to the Tested Forum.

• @Rallier: there have been several posts with multiple characters and languages, not sure if these are spam or hiding virals.

• Hello...I am new to this forum so hello everyone and hope you can help me.

• Ya the post you have created here is good. Actually I also have some troubles with this question. Now its cleared by visit site from here. Thanks for the post you have created here and shared with us.

• This helps, thank you

~D

• HI, i'm new here. Def. thank you for useful links!

• A user named "babaji101" is flooding the Maker board (possibly others as well). In one day he's created pages and pages and pages of posts with no content and the title relating to relationship solutions...

The forums here need a reporting system and a spam filter to prevent someone like this user from destroying everything...

• Hello, I am sophia. Nice to meet you.

• Hey fam, I'm new here, and to the Maher community as a whole. Name is Kirt. Looking forward to learning more with you guys.

• I just tried to create a topic in the form about my biggest project experience. Lots of images and text. When I posted it the title posted with zero content. Did I do something wrong?