Thank You (If you're a new user, this will probably be useful too)

Created by will on Sept. 24, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
  • I've drunk the Kool Aid and paid up.

I'm 52. Last of the Baby Boomers.
    My "happening" period was in the late 1980's- early 90's with the Amiga computers. 20 guys in a basement staying up all night eating pizza, rendering, drawing and recording. It was new and it was a blast.
    I missed those times.
    A couple of years ago, some workmates told me about their Cosplay interests. That planted a seed.I've been looking for a new career and returning to using my hands, making things for other people.
    It would of been about 9 months ago, I discovered Tested whilst rummaging around YT for vids on making props for Cosplay etc.
    Tested has been at the top of my Firefox browser ever since.

Everyone knows it, and it bears repeating. Adam's insatiable enthusiasm is like something in the water. When you become aware, it's too late. You're hooked. In fact, since tuning into Tested every day, I have started looking at making other things well outside my wheelhouse.
    I've been a maker since a kid. I was a jeweller for 20 years. Machinist, benchfitter, turner, welder... faux rock maker, model railroader and recently custom quad skate maker-namely, mounting some Converse sneakers to skate plates.

Thanks team.

You're never too old. For me, it's the "Second Happening". ;-)

• I've just joined the Tested community, which i feel i've been apart of the last year or so anyway, following Adam, Norm & Will has been a blast. Love the creative stuff you guys come up with. You guys are great, keep it up.

• Glad to be a part of what you're doing. I've watched Adam on TV for years but had no idea what else he was up to after the show ended. This is a great site, and it's good to know he's not only still making cool stuff, he's inspiring others to do so as well.

- Clint.

• @jojonl said:

Just a lot of folks with common sense, that's what keeps these forums the best. Even in disagreements everybody stays nice and decent. Thanks everyone

• I came across Tested a few months ago and now I'm hooked.

• New member just saying hey, awesome site.

• @will: Thank you for your share.

• i'm newbie here, nice to meet you.

Thank for this post!

~~~ appnaz ~~~

• BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE. (EUR, USD, DNR, GBP, AUD, CAD, AED, CHF, CNY, SAR, QAR) Email:laboratory.sarl@yahoo.com WHATSAPP ME +447534097455

• @documentationink said:

BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE. (EUR, USD, DNR, GBP, AUD, CAD, AED, CHF, CNY, SAR, QAR) Email***********l@yahoo.com WHATSAPP ME +*************

I'm new to the Tested forum, but the irony of the top post commending the signal-to-noise ratio and these comments being noise is wonderful. Looking forward to browsing the forums with you all! Also, building my own Totoro!