Thank You (If you're a new user, this will probably be useful too)

Created by will on Sept. 24, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
  • I've just joined the Tested community, which i feel i've been apart of the last year or so anyway, following Adam, Norm & Will has been a blast. Love the creative stuff you guys come up with. You guys are great, keep it up.

• Glad to be a part of what you're doing. I've watched Adam on TV for years but had no idea what else he was up to after the show ended. This is a great site, and it's good to know he's not only still making cool stuff, he's inspiring others to do so as well.

- Clint.

• @jojonl said:

Just a lot of folks with common sense, that's what keeps these forums the best. Even in disagreements everybody stays nice and decent. Thanks everyone

• I came across Tested a few months ago and now I'm hooked.

• New member just saying hey, awesome site.

• @will: Thank you for your share.

• i'm newbie here, nice to meet you.

Thank for this post!

~~~ appnaz ~~~

• @documentationink said:

BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE. (EUR, USD, DNR, GBP, AUD, CAD, AED, CHF, CNY, SAR, QAR) Email***********l@yahoo.com WHATSAPP ME +*************

I'm new to the Tested forum, but the irony of the top post commending the signal-to-noise ratio and these comments being noise is wonderful. Looking forward to browsing the forums with you all! Also, building my own Totoro!