Quantcast

Name the next Tested video feature

Created by Rallier on May 27, 2012, 7:20 p.m.
  • Will announced that Tested will be doing a new video segment in the latest podcast and wants the community to come up with a name.

The concept of this segment is basically a short 20 minutes video version of the This Is Only a Tested fake outtakes with Adam where they discuss what they are doing and let the conversation flow naturally.

I assume that it will shot with several cameras and will have a higher production values than the video stream of the podcast.

It will air on a weekly basis and the first episode should be in a couple of weeks.

• Video Outtakes

• Savage Serendipity

• The Fireside WAN (Will Adam Norm). Like fireside chats...only not.

• Tested Compressed!

• Holy Shit It's Adam Savage!

• Tea Time with Adam Savage.

• Talking Tested or Tested Talk

Tested: The Other Show

Tested: The Talk Show

• @Fish_Face_McGee said:

Holy Shit It's Adam Savage!

This is the correct answer.

• 100% Savaged, 100% Tested.

• UnTested

Testploration: A Journey into the Unknown

The Weekly Test

Caffeinated Convo's

Also should Will Norm Adam and Jamie be on a podcast together ever, it'd be called a JAWN cast. Neo-WANG. Not really related, but kinda related.

• @SamFo said:

Tested Compressed!

Comprested.

• Real Outtakes

• Test Busters.

• "Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

• Topsy-Turvy Tested Talk
  • @icanswim said:

"Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

Feeling the metal would actually be rather good. It would reflect the free flow nature of this thing.

• @Rallier said:

@icanswim said:

"Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

Feeling the metal would actually be rather good. It would reflect the free flow nature of this thing.

I like this one.

• What Would Jamie Say?
    • Ginger Ginger Black
    • Making Tangents
  • @Baconbot said:

@Rallier said:

@icanswim said:

I like this one.

I fourth this one.

• @LtSquigs said:

@Baconbot said:

@Rallier said:

@icanswim said:

I like this one.

I fourth this one.

I as well

• @ExtremeJesus said:

@LtSquigs said:

@Baconbot said:

@Rallier said:

@icanswim said:

I like this one.

I fourth this one.

I as well

I haven't finished listening to the podcast yet, but aren't we missing an opportunity for a "Testing your Metal" (Mettle) pun?

I propose "Testing Our Metal", or alternatively "Testing Our Mettle" if you have an aversion to wordplay.

• Will and Norm present: Savagery

• This is Only a Test: The Savage Files

• Real Outtakes with Adam
  • The Tested Guide to the Galaxy, in honour to Douglas Adams

or Feel the metal

• Feel the tech, Feel the science, Get on up, It's Tested time... FOOL RUNNINGS!

• The Skinner Box

• The Tested Tangent.

• The Making Men(or Man).