Name the next Tested video feature

Created by Rallier on May 27, 2012, 7:20 p.m.
  • Savage Serendipity

  • The Fireside WAN (Will Adam Norm). Like fireside chats...only not.

  • Tested Compressed!

  • Holy Shit It's Adam Savage!

  • Tea Time with Adam Savage.

  • Talking Tested or Tested Talk

    Tested: The Other Show

    Tested: The Talk Show

  • @Fish_Face_McGee said:

    Holy Shit It's Adam Savage!

    This is the correct answer.

  • 100% Savaged, 100% Tested.

  • UnTested

    Testploration: A Journey into the Unknown

    The Weekly Test

    Caffeinated Convo's

    Also should Will Norm Adam and Jamie be on a podcast together ever, it'd be called a JAWN cast. Neo-WANG. Not really related, but kinda related.

  • @SamFo said:

    Tested Compressed!

    Comprested.

  • Real Outtakes

  • Test Busters.

  • "Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

  • Topsy-Turvy Tested Talk
  • @Rallier said:

    @icanswim said:

    "Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

    Feeling the metal would actually be rather good. It would reflect the free flow nature of this thing.

    I like this one.

    • What Would Jamie Say?
    • Ginger Ginger Black
    • Making Tangents
  • @Baconbot said:

    @Rallier said:

    @icanswim said:

    "Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

    Feeling the metal would actually be rather good. It would reflect the free flow nature of this thing.

    I like this one.

    I fourth this one.

  • @LtSquigs said:

    @Baconbot said:

    @Rallier said:

    @icanswim said:

    "Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

    Feeling the metal would actually be rather good. It would reflect the free flow nature of this thing.

    I like this one.

    I fourth this one.

    I as well

  • @ExtremeJesus said:

    @LtSquigs said:

    @Baconbot said:

    @Rallier said:

    @icanswim said:

    "Just Feeling the Metal" - or whatever the phrase Adam used in the last podcast was

    Feeling the metal would actually be rather good. It would reflect the free flow nature of this thing.

    I like this one.

    I fourth this one.

    I as well

    I haven't finished listening to the podcast yet, but aren't we missing an opportunity for a "Testing your Metal" (Mettle) pun?

    I propose "Testing Our Metal", or alternatively "Testing Our Mettle" if you have an aversion to wordplay.

  • Will and Norm present: Savagery

  • This is Only a Test: The Savage Files

  • Real Outtakes with Adam
  • The Tested Guide to the Galaxy, in honour to Douglas Adams

    or Feel the metal

  • Feel the tech, Feel the science, Get on up, It's Tested time... FOOL RUNNINGS!

  • The Skinner Box

  • The Tested Tangent.

  • The Making Men(or Man).

  • This is Only a Test: Unplugged

    Tested Unplugged

    Of the ones mentioned, I liked Feel the Metal, but there's no reference to the site, so I think you lose the connection. You need to emphasize that it's a) part of the site and b) and extension of the podcast.

    Tested: Real Outtakes is great too, in the sense that community would get it... not so much "outsiders".

  • The other Savage


  • Tested:The other mythbusters