Experiment into how we play games

Created by DR_Kyosho on Oct. 28, 2015, 7:38 a.m.
  • Hi guys,

I'm not sure what your rules on this sort of thing are so to any mods feel free to delete/lock if this violates any of them, I couldn't find a list of rules anywhere here.

Anyway,

I recently started a PhD in games and I'm looking for participants for an experiment. All you have to do is go to http://exp.dino.io and play the simple game. I can't mention here what the experiment tests because it could influence how people play the game, but once you have played the game feel free to PM me and I'll give you the details. Thanks for your time! I can also post here what the experiment was about when it's over if that is requested. (No this is not frog fractions 2)

• I'd like to see what the exp was about. (Not going to say anything else, same reason u listed above)

• Thanks to everyone who took part. The experiment was looking at adjustable difficulty in games and how that effects play. Some people received a game with difficulty that adjusted to the users skill level and some received a game with traditional progression.

Again thanks to everyone who helped out.