Witcher 3

Created by Niddro on June 6, 2015, 8:21 a.m.
  • Anyone here on Tested play Witcher 3?

I bought it on the release day and played a bit but was a bit overwhelmed with all the new stuff, all the mats and junk items and books.. oh lord the books...

Played for short bursts for a about a week but then I started to get into the story, both the main story line but also the side quests, great stuff!

Currently at level 11 roaming around in Velen.

• I played Witcher 3 for about 28 hours. It was a fantastic game while I was playing but then I stopped for 3 days to go on holiday and never got back into it. I should try it out again.

• I was choosing couple weeks ago between Witcher 3 and Elder Scrolls Online. Went with ESO. Strangely I've heard a lot of people talk about being extremely involved into the game (both Elder Scrolls and Witcher 3) and then suddenly losing interest and quitting it. Witcher 3 is next on my "To Buy" list, but I still have an unopened copy of Arkham Knight. So much to do, so little time!!!

• @zigorama: I'm liking the ESO so far. The game is vast! Lots and lots of side quests - which sometimes completely distracts from the main missions, but somehow doesn't take away from overall experience. I'm not a fan of MMO games in general, but ESO is pretty cool. Sort of a next logical step from Skyrim, which I loved.

• I've been playing Witcher 3 for the past month and all that I can say is ... "ohhhhhh.... look a side quest" :D