MINECRAFT: Tested.Com Official and ever expanding server!

Created by xantar on March 15, 2012, 7:22 p.m.
  • ha yeah its huge! esp looking at it from the inside!
  • hey, i want to become a member. my minecraft username in zcreator27. can someone add me?
  • Canary mod b5 is now live ;)
  • Canary B5 Live!
  • @xantar sounds good, thanks
  • @darkdragonsoul99: Wow, you've been busy!  How are you going to handle the tree branches and leaves at the top?  j/c

Keep up the good work! :D
  • After a month of my computer being out of commission, I'm back. Sorry guys!
  • @JeffreyGee: Welcome back! :D
  • I need an activation on the server, I don't remember if I ever got one previously, but I can't do anything, so assuming not. my minecraft name is IgRide
  • @WolfOfOne: Thanks! It's been forever! My GPU took a dive off the deep end and since it's a laptop, I had to replace the entire motherboard.

Anyway I've missed two entire updates. I am soooo far behind. I'll play a little catch up this weekend. :)
  • @JeffreyGee: O wow, you'll have a lot of new stuff to see then!
  • Yea, I hear wolves were implemented and something about railroad tracks, but that's about all I know.

I'll have to dig around for the changelog.
  • @JeffreyGee: Umm, I don't think wolves are in multiplayer yet :(  I wish!  In multi the big changes are powered rails and weather :)  The first time it rains or snows on you, and then you see lighting is awesome :)
  • @WolfOfOne:  Yea, I just checked out the logs. I'm actually pumped to dive into this stuff.
  • Ok, so when my GPU died I was playing Minecraft SP. The map I was playing on was the only McRegion map I had since the update had just come out and I didn't feel like encoding the other maps. Anyway, I go to play on that map today and it is renamed and reset, essentially. It was about 30mb when I last played it and now it's less than two. I don't have a back-up. :(
    Moral of the story: 

/rage
  • @JeffreyGee: O damn, that sucks.  No shadow copy or anything?
  • can someone add me? my minecraft name is tom032792

thank you very much.
  • @WolfOfOne: no wolves and such work in multiplayer, but mobs cause lag on the server so...
  • Looks like a big hill on mainland has been griefed
  • @coopdegra: big hill?
  • @WolfOfOne: it is or if dragon has been working on it, was behind the spider, its a giant mound of cobblestone, im not sure if there is anythign underneath it beside a road
  • @coopdegra: hmm I've never seen it then so I'd be no help in reconstructing it :/
  • @WolfOfOne: no no no, there was nothing there and some jerk made a giatn cobblestone hill by dumping and cooling lava, there is now a giant hill of cobble and we need to get rid of it
  • @coopdegra: Ohhh, gotcha, I can help with that in a bit.
  • Thanks for fixing the grief Dark.

FUNNYGUY3D has now been banned

Thanks to everyone who helped
  • Man who would have thought it was Funnyguy, hes been on the server since the beginning and does this, i am surprised
  • @coopdegra: I was surprised as well.  He's been on for forever.
  • getting some weird error, server down?
  • @darkdragonsoul99: yeah possibly

• My roman helmet in Anathens/Spartana is now complete. Well it was more or less finished a few weeks ago but I added some final touches to it today.