MINECRAFT: Tested.Com Official and ever expanding server!

Created by xantar on March 15, 2012, 7:22 p.m.
  • @Rallier ha yep i kno wat ill be doing!
  • @darkdragonsoul99: You need to ask a mod (light blue name) to promote you.
  • Here is what Furz and I have been working on over the past couple of days. Still under construction but we are happy with the way it is turning out.

• Hey, just want to warn people that I'm going to be wandering around the servers a bunch so you don't kick me for being someone from the random dregs of the internet. Username is Greckle.
  • Are there any animals on the server? Because I really need some red wool. 
  • @captainuselessd i dont think there are. you may be able to talk a mod into helpong you get some
  • @Rallier said:
    (and what it will break). "
    haha, good point :P
  • ah noooo :*(
  • We finally put a roof on the stadium, and now it is just massive. We are working on adding entrances. For now you can only view the stadium from the owners boxes.

• Does anyone know how to use the portal in Gary Whitta Berg?
  • @captainuselessd: I believe gates are still hit or miss as far as working
  • @WolfOfOne: oh yeah wolf, i finished up the outside of the wall at wolfslyvania, i left that space because it was kind of like that before, so i didnt know how you wanted it i would work on it more but i just picked up both Trons on bluray so tron-a-thon
  • @coopdegra: Awesome!  Yeah, there's supposed to be a bit of space to see outside of the wall.  I worked on it a bit earlier but I didn't get much done :P
  • @darkdragonsoul99: I'll help.
  • @Rallier: from the sound of notch today on twitter, should be out tomorrow so he can enjoy portal 2 faster
  • Server is now 1.5 .. and will be stock minecraft until a canary update is released...

• hey!!!!

my minecraft account is spartanman1222

please add me to the server. 

thanks!!
  • ha yeah its huge! esp looking at it from the inside!
  • hey, i want to become a member. my minecraft username in zcreator27. can someone add me?
  • Canary mod b5 is now live ;)
  • Canary B5 Live!
  • @xantar sounds good, thanks
  • @darkdragonsoul99: Wow, you've been busy!  How are you going to handle the tree branches and leaves at the top?  j/c

Keep up the good work! :D
  • After a month of my computer being out of commission, I'm back. Sorry guys!
  • @JeffreyGee: Welcome back! :D
  • I need an activation on the server, I don't remember if I ever got one previously, but I can't do anything, so assuming not. my minecraft name is IgRide
  • @WolfOfOne: Thanks! It's been forever! My GPU took a dive off the deep end and since it's a laptop, I had to replace the entire motherboard.

Anyway I've missed two entire updates. I am soooo far behind. I'll play a little catch up this weekend. :)
  • @JeffreyGee: O wow, you'll have a lot of new stuff to see then!
  • Yea, I hear wolves were implemented and something about railroad tracks, but that's about all I know.

I'll have to dig around for the changelog.

• @JeffreyGee: Umm, I don't think wolves are in multiplayer yet :(  I wish!  In multi the big changes are powered rails and weather :)  The first time it rains or snows on you, and then you see lighting is awesome :)