We're focusing on doing an update today, but stats and achievements are getting pushed back to the next update because they don't work.
* Added tameable wolves
* Added cookies
* Sleeping in a bed now resets your spawn position
* New Minecraft logo
* Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder
* Spiders will no longer trample crops
* Lots and lots of infrastructure for Statistics lists and Achievements
While most of the code is written, statistics and achievements won’t show up until the next update. We didn’t quite have time to finish them this week, and didn’t want to delay the update longer.
- New pixelated Minecraft logo (no longer 3D blocks)
- Added tameable wolves (Only found in Forests/Taiga, rare)(wolves can also spawn in peaceful)
- Added Cookies
- Sleeping in a bed now resets your spawn position
- Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder
- Spiders will no longer trample crops
- Lots and lots of infrastructure for Statistics lists and Achievements
- Sheep spawn in any color. (Confirmed: Brown, Pink)
- Movement in flowing water is slower.
- Flowers and Mushrooms are more common. (unconfirmed)
- Mushroom can be found in trees and on sand
- Zombies and Spiders now hurt you in all instances (previously could only hurt you if they were 1 block above your location)
- Beds do not always work as a spawn point.
No you won't (which i know because i did update...)
" so should i update, because i dont think ill be able to use the server if i do "