Quantcast

What game are you currently playing?

Created by Voxel on March 15, 2012, 6:54 p.m.
  • Otherwise known as "What game is currently in your console?" For me, it's Bad Company 2. It's fantastic.
  • I've some work I need to finish, but I have Bad Company 2 and Heavy Rain waiting for me, also got Final Fantasy 13 on the way.
  • Heavy Rain sort of I guess. But right now what is in my PS3 is Uncharted 2, and my 360 has Street Fighter IV in it. For PC I am mostly playing WoW.
  • Some Blur beta and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl. Picking up Resident Evil 5 soon. 
  • Knights in the Nightmare tutorials. I've heard there's a game somewhere in there too.
  • Dead or Alive 4 mostly but Blur Beta, Modern Warfare 2 and Resident Evil 5 also take my attention right now. the only games coming up soon that i'm interested in are God of War III, Just Cause 2 and Valkyria Chronicles 2. 
  • @natetodamax: fable 2, tinker, and bioshock 2
  • I am playing BioShock 2 and Tropico 2, both on Xbox 360.  I am about ship Tropico 3 back to GameFly and get Dante's Inferno (360) shipped to me.
  • FFXIII (US version) after finishing the japanese version.  I'm interested in localization, so playing both. 

Also have White Knight Chronicles on my todo list.
  • Well I don't feel like playing anything because I'm so excited for God of War 3, but I'm trying to play Dragon Age to pass the time until then.
  • At the moment, I'm replaying Silent Hill. I'm not really sure why since I still have about half of DA:O to go.
  • Was playing Mass Effect and Orange Box.
  • Borderlands Dlc
  • just got my copy of FFXIII so that's all I'm playing right now.
  • I'm playing a lot of the Blur Beta, with some Street Fighter Alpha 3, Marvel vs. Capcom and Quake Live mixed in.
  • I'm about to start playing Hotel Dusk: Room 215.
  • @Bubahula said:
    " Borderlands Dlc "
    Same here. Just about to finish Knoxx with my soldier and then I'm headed back in with my siren. 

Before I can do any of that though I have to stop playing the Just Cause 2 demo.
  • @ALTF4_FOR_COLORS said:
    " @Bubahula said:
    " Borderlands Dlc "
    Same here. Just about to finish Knoxx with my soldier and then I'm headed back in with my siren.   Before I can do any of that though I have to stop playing the Just Cause 2 demo. "
    i still need to download that demo! i keep forgetting.
  • @CitizenKane said:
    " I am playing BioShock 2 and Tropico 2, both on Xbox 360.  I am about ship Tropico 3 back to GameFly and get Dante's Inferno (360) shipped to me. "
    I have been loving Tropico 3. Nothing like ruling your own third world nation to calm the nerves. Where it really hit home was in like, hour 6, when I realized I knew what was best for the island, and the citizens kepts fighting me, college professors wanted to be farmers, doctors joined the church, and so on.

At the point where I started issuing reprogramming and "accidents" to these digital sprites as punishments they wouldn't learn from, for crimes they wouldn't understand, I knew the game had truly done something well.

Anyways, on topic, I'm playing the "Be stuck at work, fantasizing about FFXIII." Its fun, but not that fun.
  • Mass Effect 2 and Civilizations IV: Beyond the Sword which I'm playing in order to hype me up for Civilizations V.
  • 360 - Borderlands

PC - Aion
  • LAWL there is a lot of Giant Bomb user overlap here :P
  • Darksiders and Street Fighter 4. I should really finish Darksiders. 
  • @Dan said:
    " Darksiders and Street Fighter 4. I should really finish Darksiders.  "
    In an attempt to slow down your posting rampage, you are hereby forbidden from posting in my threads!!!1
  • Really guys? We couldn't keep this kind of stuff on GB? Honestly, I'm all for expanding Tested, but considering like 80% of you are from GB anyway... This just seems kind of strange, odd, and weird. All of those things. 
  • @Fripplebubby said:
    " Really guys? We couldn't keep this kind of stuff on GB? Honestly, I'm all for expanding Tested, but considering like 80% of you are from GB anyway... This just seems kind of strange, odd, and weird. All of those things.  "
    Well considering it's in the section called GAMES I don't see why this is a problem.  Games are tech anyway.
  • @natetodamax said:
    " @Dan said:
    " Darksiders and Street Fighter 4. I should really finish Darksiders.  "
    In an attempt to slow down your posting rampage, you are hereby forbidden from posting in my threads!!!1 "
    Listen here bub, I'll post where I want and when I want. Just remember that with each reply you give me, I have another reason to return and post yet again!
  • @Fripplebubby:  
    Well, they do have a games forum, so some discussion of it is fine.  Just not a whole lot. 

Kinda like how Anime Vice still has a Final Fantasy forum, even though that is also a game.  It's just not this site's whole focus.
  • @Fripplebubby said:
    " This just seems kind of strange, odd, and weird. All of those things.  "
    You mean it's redundant?  As others have said this is the "Games" forum so I imagine it's okay. 

Also, as the site gets bigger it will become more likely that not as many members cross-post on Giant Bomb.

• Playing Borderlands and too much of it. Had a dream where I was shooting midgets and setting them on fire with my SMG