Ripped Off!

Created by Trov on June 29, 2017, 7:57 a.m.
  • to whom it may concerrn! I have now canceled my subscription for a second time! I tried to send an email from a link i had on your email and got this back! Please refund my money as I did not want arenewal !!!!!! then I when I go your site I get no action from the contact button, just more 404 notices. Please fix this!

Final-Recipient: rfc822; support@tested.com
    Action: failed
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; Your email to group support@tested.com was rejected due to spam classification. To address this issue:
    * Contact the owner of the group, who can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails.
    * Set up SPF records for your sending domain if you have not done so already.
    Instructions for both steps can be found here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/168383.
    Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 07:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    To: support@tested.com
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 08:14:45 -0600
    Subject: I had canceled!
    I had canceled my subscription with tested. Now I get nailed for another round. I can not even get into the member area of the site. Please refund the fee and take me off your subscription list.

• @Trov: We apologize for the trouble you are experiencing contacting support@tested.com. We have checked the functionality of our links and email system and everything is operating as expected. We are still looking into why your email may have been rejected due to spam classification, as we have message moderation turned on.

More importantly, we have refunded the latest charge on your account in the full amount. We apologize that the charge went though, as we have no record of a previous cancellation. However, we can confirm the account is canceled and you will no longer be a subscriber. You should see the refund reflected on your bank statement within the next 3-5 business days, depending on how quickly your bank processes these requests.

It was never our intention to make you feel ripped off. We are always happy to honor these requests. We hope this solves your issue, but if you need more help, please try contacting support@tested.com from a different email address, where we can be more specific about your account details outside of this public forum.