While our pals at Comic Vine and Screened took care of the news coverage, I roamed the floor in my annual cosplay photo hunt. This year, I managed to snap up over 850 costume photos, ranging from your traditional Princess Leias and Supergirls to Iron Men and Green Lanterns (there were many of those).
*A few of these may be booth models.
Many photos (the good ones) courtesy of Patrick Wong.
Toys and Collectibles
Random Cool Stuff (Wednesday/Preview Night)
- The golden Asgard throne room set at te Marvel booth, taking the place of the Iron Man 2 Hall of Armors from last year.
- Abin Sur's body at the Warner Bros. booth.
- Several of the bridge crew from Star Trek: The Next Generation, signing autographs and having a laugh.
- $1000 Medical Tricorder replica.
- USB thumb keys, which were prizes for a raffle.
Go back to Comic Vine's Comic-Con 2010 coverage.