I must admit that after the fervor of NYC I'm a bit knackered as they say. We took forever to get here because of storms and traffic conditions. We rolled into Buffalo around 10:30 in the morning. I rolled out of bed about an hour later. Nothing much got done here during the day.
Oh! But I went to the local Apple store! Never not fun. Then to the less-fun-but-often-necessary Best Buy. Their staff was great, but the store not so much. My ride to the mall knew the secret entrance to the Apple store was through Sears (shhh!)
Lovely skies but this close to the border it was COLD!!
Had a perfectly lovely dinner with good friend (and skept-chick) Rebecca and her beau Adam, at a terrific place called Baccus. The steak was perfectly cooked. Same with the soup.
At the show, Jamie scared the crowd with trick I don't think he'll try again.
I know it's a shorty of a post. My apologies. I'm still a bit fatigued. Thanks for a great crowd, Buffalo! Sorry we can't go over Niagara Falls in a barrel!
While on tour for the Behind the Myths stage show, Adam is blogging about his adventures and exploration of each city he visits. Here are his previous entries:
- Dec 6: To that Tall Skyline I Come
- Dec 5: The Blur of Akron
- Dec 4: Milwaukee's Stoic Majesty
- Dec 3: Minneapolis, Part 2
- Dec 2: A Wonderful Life in Minneapolis
- Dec 1: Leaving Canada
- Nov. 30: Saskatoon!
- Nov. 29: Deja Vu All Over Again
- Nov. 27-28: Welcome to Canada!
- Nov. 26: Brisk in Boise
- Nov. 25: Reno, Baby!
- Nov. 24: I'm in a Tank!
- Nov. 23: Hello, Costa Mesa
- Nov. 22: A Raucous House in Mesa, AZ
- Nov. 21: Thanks for the Hospitality, El Paso
- Nov. 20: Picking up the Bus to El Paso
- Nov. 19: A Lovely Texas Day
- Nov. 18: We Begin in Texas